My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Aug 4, 2007

NA4 or NA2?

Thanks to A Ride on the K Train, we have this tidbit of information. When the original NA4 was created it was determined that USA would play Canada twice and these would be warm up matches. Then Canada came back and said that they were not able to field two teams and that we would just play one match.

But here comes some new news straight from Canada...

Excerpt here:
Two Canadian teams will compete with two American teams in tests on August 27th and August 29th. “At this stage they are all new athletes to me,” says Fyffe. “I look forward to seeing everyone perform in camps and at the CanAm games.”

I am excited because I bought my ticket and it really is settling in that I will be playing with the USA. I need to get my butt in gear and start training harder. I have been training, but not nearly hard enough.

Anyone want to help? I seriously need a training buddy right now...