Still cranking away at the homework, I would venture that I am almost 3/4 done. Trying to cram 2 weeks worth of homework into three days has definitely been an adventure. Luckily I haven't been working much since I've been sick, so I have had plenty of time to read and study.
Today I am filled with nervousness as I realized today, I go tomorrow to train with the big dogs. Sure these aren't full international games, but this is a level I have never played at. I am eager with anticipation of meeting new teammates, meeting the coaches, supporting staff, trainers etc.
I haven't started packing yet, but the many emails from the coaches keep coming and I am thinking I am not going to be able to wait until tomorrow to pack. I will probably start packing tonight and finish off tomorrow. Then I leave tomorrow at 2:20 pm and will arrive in Minnesota around 7pm.
From there the schedule is pretty simple, we have two a days until Monday when we play our first match. We play Canada Monday August 27 at 3:30pm and Wednesday August 29 at 6:00pm (times subject to change). We will have a walk through practice or pool workout between Monday and Wednesday though. We have already received the line out and scrum calls, so I will begin studying those this afternoon as well.
Wish me luck everyone. Thanks for the support always...especially those of you that I have been telling since day one I would do it...
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Aug
(37)
- home again!
- USA vs Canada Day 5 (Game #2)
- USA vs Canada Day 4
- USA vs Canada Game 1 & 2 Rosters
- USA vs Canada Day 3 (Update)
- USA vs Canada Day 3 (Game #1)
- USA vs Canada Day 2
- USA vs Canada Day 1 (Saturday)
- Off to Minnesota
- Slideshow of my life...
- Almost Time...
- LOTS of Rugby This Weekend
- EIU in the Spotlight Again
- HW before Canada and STILL SICK
- Rookie Collegiate Clinic - Sept 1st, 2007 in AUSTI...
- Sick Sick Sick
- Rugby Gear - Your Scrumhalf Connection Style
- Outside Magazine - Rugby Article
- USA Rugby 7s Developmental Camp - Aug 10 & 11, 2007
- SYTYCD
- Level 1 Referee & SPONSOR THE AUSTIN VALKYRIES
- USA vs Canada Amping Up
- Last Night of Touch League
- Training Yesterday
- 2nd Annual Coaching Conference in Chicago - Aug 24...
- Presidential Candidate to Participate in Historic ...
- West 7's Roster Announced for ITT's - Park City, UT
- Cape Cod Writeup - Satiated Beavers
- Back to Basics
- WNT vs. Canada Final Selections
- NA4 or NA2?
- USA U23's Lose Last Match of Tour
- Physicality Lesson for U23s
- Eagle Players Embrace Extra Sessions
- New Women's Rugby Team!
- What Really Kills Americans?
- Referee Resource
-
▼
Aug
(37)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens