12 hours at the airport. 12 hours of sleep. 2 dr peppers. 20 teammates. 25 years old yesterday.
and I'm home.
Got home last night around 7:30pm (got to the airport in Minnesota at 7:30am) and went straight to practice. I was thinking that I might jump in the drills and do some practice but once I got into Austin I was exhausted. My teammates were excited to see me and I was excited to see them. Once I got there they split and I went and hung out with the forwards...good times! We had some new players in the tight five, so it was interesting to watch their faces as we told them to put their head here and their hands there...very funny!
Of course I said hi to the girl first, but then quickly I went to find my pup! He was on his tie-out, like every practice and he was SO excited to see me! His butt was wiggling and his tail was going ninety miles an hour and he couldn't stand still. I let him off the tie-out for a few minutes and he almost knocked me over he was so excited. This morning waking up to two different kisses was the best thing ever. He hasn't left my side this morning...god I missed him.
So last night after practice the team went out to Bagpipes to have a few drinks and some good food for my birthday. I had shrimp and chips...let the good food binge continue! We watched some football and decorated some goodie bags for this weekend's rookie clinic. While there we met the coach of the UT & USA Quad Rugby team. He was a bad ass guy and was very nice.
More about the girl...she got me two awesome presents for my birthday! (Turned 25 yesterday...quarter of a century!) She got me a 3D photo book of Hollywood Classic Hotties and a 30 minute massage today!!!
Alrighty, so I don't have to work until Tuesday so I get to relax this weekend a little bit. We have the rookie clinic on Saturday and then a birthday party on Sunday...so tonight I am getting some GOOD f'in food and relaxing with the House of WAM.
Have a great weekend all!
home again!
2007-08-31T11:04:00-05:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Aug
(37)
- home again!
- USA vs Canada Day 5 (Game #2)
- USA vs Canada Day 4
- USA vs Canada Game 1 & 2 Rosters
- USA vs Canada Day 3 (Update)
- USA vs Canada Day 3 (Game #1)
- USA vs Canada Day 2
- USA vs Canada Day 1 (Saturday)
- Off to Minnesota
- Slideshow of my life...
- Almost Time...
- LOTS of Rugby This Weekend
- EIU in the Spotlight Again
- HW before Canada and STILL SICK
- Rookie Collegiate Clinic - Sept 1st, 2007 in AUSTI...
- Sick Sick Sick
- Rugby Gear - Your Scrumhalf Connection Style
- Outside Magazine - Rugby Article
- USA Rugby 7s Developmental Camp - Aug 10 & 11, 2007
- SYTYCD
- Level 1 Referee & SPONSOR THE AUSTIN VALKYRIES
- USA vs Canada Amping Up
- Last Night of Touch League
- Training Yesterday
- 2nd Annual Coaching Conference in Chicago - Aug 24...
- Presidential Candidate to Participate in Historic ...
- West 7's Roster Announced for ITT's - Park City, UT
- Cape Cod Writeup - Satiated Beavers
- Back to Basics
- WNT vs. Canada Final Selections
- NA4 or NA2?
- USA U23's Lose Last Match of Tour
- Physicality Lesson for U23s
- Eagle Players Embrace Extra Sessions
- New Women's Rugby Team!
- What Really Kills Americans?
- Referee Resource
-
▼
Aug
(37)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens