My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Oct 20, 2006

Wednesday Training...


Wednesday's training was rough! It was hot, humid...sticky and beautiful outside. I decided to do the loop at auditorium shores again with Jake. The first 1.5 mile was easy enough, and then we took a break as we always do to let Jake swim and chase dogs and get his
exercise on!

The way back was rough, I had spent too long staying still at the dog park and my muscles had clenched up and got all tight. So I hooked myself up to Jake and let him drag me along...we made it, but it wasn't pretty!

Then he still had TONS of energy so we went for a swim...very cute, he
doesn't need to hold onto me anymore! He actually swims around me...and tries to get me to chase him. I love it.

So we swam and laid in the grass and soaked in some sun. I love how my body feels after I make it do something it doesn't want to! My shirt was soaked, my
camel back was empty and I had my best friend at my side. Life couldn't get better.

Good luck with your training this week!