Team across the nation are preparing for tough matches this weekend, in my daily readings of blogs I stumbled across a rugger from Philly who is facing Berkley this weekend. Berkley has dominated women's rugby for 10 years...and her blog speaks about it.
- "On Friday night I wonder what my own dreams will hold? Our own Goliath (Berkeley) will be waiting at the pitch on Saturday morning. Heavily armoured and with the weapons that one accumulates over ten years of rugby dominance, no one would blame for sleeping a lot like my Yellow Labrador does: curled in a ball, occasionally whimpering or shaking because of some seemingly real, life and death situation, only to be awakened by a teammate who can't sleep because my incessant whimpering has become too loud."
More here.
- DII Women's Rugby - thanks to Chris Franz for blogging about this!
Have a great weekend all, I will try and blog from Sweet 16's in Columbia, SC. The Valkyries will face the DC Furies at Noon on Saturday and if we win we will face Berkley on Sunday. Be safe as always.






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our