Work was crazy again so I made it upstairs and did a few sprint work-outs between customer and clients. I did 2 minutes of warm-up on the elliptical and then did 10 minutes as fast as I could. During commercials I tried to speed it up even more, because commercials really are the devil.
I only got to do that once...and that could be a good thing because seeing a crazed rugby player giving it to the elliptical should not be seen more than once in a day. Throughout the day I tried to get into the kickboxing room to do random pushups, pullups, some small weight lifting and plyos.
You would think that since I work in a gym it would be SO easy to work out here...but since I work at the gym almost everyday, I don't really want to work out here. I go upstairs in workout clothes, head phones on...and still clients want to ask my questions about their accounts, when this machine is getting replace etc. Its frustrating.
So tonight I am trying to decide if I want to do sprints or get another long distance run in. I feel like my long distance is pretty good and I should be working on my speed. I know I need to keep doing pushups and every sprint will have an up-down in front of it. I need all the upper body strength I can get!
Be safe all. Keep training!
Late Post....Monday's Training
2006-10-18T10:51:00-05:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(191)
-
▼
Oct
(35)
- Round of 16 Wrapup...
- 35th Annual High Desert Classic - FULL RESULTS
- Random Rugby Doings...
- Help Bill Burch from Lineout Video...fellow rugger
- High Desert Results
- TOTAL RUGBY RADIO AVAILABLE ON THE WEB
- Succumb to Fashion Wendy...
- 10 Commandments of Rugby
- 28th Annual Battleship Rugby Tournament Mobile, AL
- Wednesday Training...
- Late Post....Monday's Training
- Soccer vs Rugby Video...updated links
- High Desert Classic New Mexico
- Schedule for Round of 16 Released...
- Midterms and then...training in the rain!
- Ruckfest 2006...awaiting results
- USA Rugby partners with Rugby Channel...1 Free Mat...
- Looking for fun and competitive match on October 2...
- Training the last two days...
- Training Regime...
- The Energy Diet
- Under attack...
- Scores and Results from the Weekend...
- Women's Playoff Brackets Finalized
- West Championships DAY TWO
- West Championships...DAY ONE
- Preview for the weekend...
- West Championships...Final Brackets Released
- My Alumn...OU is on YOUTUBE!
- Grilled Cheese Tattoo...I'm not kidding!
- Some fun rugby images from Rugby Reader's Digest
- More Random Rugby News...
- Preview of West Championships (Oct. 7-8)
- Developmental USA 7's Team
- Updates from the last two weeks!
-
▼
Oct
(35)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens