My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

I emailed all the D1 women's teams I could find this morning...(couldn't find a good contact for Seattle or Alamo City). Here is the email:

--------------------------------
Ladies-

My name is Wendy Young and I play for the Austin Valkyries. A few of the teams in the West were talking last week and we decided to create an ONLINE CALENDAR for the women's club teams in the US. The calendar is located on my blog: http://westrugby.blogspot.com

It is still in the beginning stages, but the vision is to keep it updated with ALL of our schedules. If we want women's rugby to keep growing, cooperation with all the D1 teams is essential. This way we can all see when everyone is playing and where...maybe we can play each other more conveniently. I have volunteered to keep the calendar up and running and as accurate as possible.

What I need from all of you is:

Match Secretary Information
Spring/Fall 2007 Schedule (even if its pending)
Tournaments you are attending.

Let me know if you have any suggestions as well.

In rugby,
Wendy
---------------------------------------

This calendar updates whenever an entry is submitted by me. It is very simple to navigate...just click the arrows below the date and you can change months. Click the event for more information...you can also make comments on the events. Please email me at scooterwe@gmail.com or leave the changes in the comments.