Coming to you LIVE...from my gym...and TYPING WITH TWO HANDS! Hell yes baby!
Sadly, yes I am at work. We are a little short-staffed this week and I figured I would help out and bite the bullet and work a Saturday. GASP...all you M-Fers...I know. Some people do work on the weekends. And hell, rugby is out for another two weeks or so, why not make some extra money?
Nothing really rugby related to blog about this morning...I could blog about one subject, but that would involve way to many curse words, mainly about the damn schedule. Love the WEST! Thanks guys!
So back to the hand...I know you're dying to hear about it. I will have pics up soon. So my hand didn't atrophy that much, but is of course very stiff. I am going to physical therapy next week for my first visit. They will be making me a stiff plastic splint, my doctor was funny..."So you can play rugby!" I neglected to tell him that I play scrumhalf and that having a hard plastic cast over my index and middle finger will basically negate me from playing. Not to mention the hard part of the cast...pretty sure that's illegal.
And they gave me a temporary splint to wear until my PT appointment, pretty sure I haven't worn it once. How am I supposed to be getting stronger if I'm stuck in a splint? So yeah, supposed to be wearing that thing for like half the day. Oops!
So in the land of Austin, TX, more specifically South Austin Gym...drinking some Starbucks and eating a banana loaf. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Peace.
Coming to you LIVE....
2006-12-30T08:32:00-06:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(191)
-
▼
Dec
(20)
- Rugby News!
- Coming to you LIVE....
- Recovering with a bit of fear...
- 2,000 Visitors!!!
- Jake and Dad
- Visiting the Family and the Adventures of Jake...
- Merry Christmas!
- Guest Blogger - Heidi Whitman
- Google Calendar...AMAZING!
- An Experiment
- Google Earth!
- Guest Blogger #3: THE IMPORTANCE OF REGISTERING WI...
- 2007 New Orleans Women's Rugby Club
- I HEART PINK CASTS!
- Rugby: Why our Jolene is set to star in oklahoma. . .
- UVSC Now recieving EQUAL funding as Extramural Teams
- I'M SO EXCITED!!
- Mercury 13 - Women in Power
- NY Rugby on CBS Morning Show
- Getting around...
-
▼
Dec
(20)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens