My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Another great FREE Rugby Raffle this month...and the winner is...

Christine Lisee of Michigan Rugby

Please send me your desired tshirt size and postal address to my email at scrumhalfconnection@gmail.com and I will get shipped right out to you!

Look for another FREE raffle again next month! Can't wait to see if you win the raffle? Purchase your own Your Scrumhalf Connection tshirt or any of my other rugby shirts by visiting my Zazzle Tshirt Shop.

Have a new product that you want to highlight? Send it my way! Have old out of date World Cup jerseys, hats, balls or tshirts you need to get rid of? Send it my way and I will raffle it off! Anything rugby can be donated and I will raffle it off for free! Thanks for your participation and support!

Past Raffles
Red Rhino: Ireland Grab Bag
Xtreme Rugby Wear Shoulder Pads
Xtreme Rugby Wear Jersey
CSS Rugby Shoulder Pads
Your Scrumhalf Connection Tshirt