My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Does anyone have results from the Savannah Shamrocks tournament?

If you are the tournament director (I already emailed them asking last week for results..) or if you attended the tournament, please send me the results and I would love to post them!

Women's Collegiate
George Washington vs FSU
College of Charleston vs Mary Washington
Virginia Tech vs Indiana University
UW Milwaukee vs University of Maryland

Women's Division
Atlanta vs Bombshell Fury
Xavier vs Miami
Savannah vs NCRU
Orlando vs VTWRFC

Women's Purple
UCF vs Princeton
USC vs Jacksonville

Results from Facebook friends:

from Christina DerHagopian:
I am Match sec for Miami Women's, I don't know the official scores offhand but Miami beat Xavier and Harlequins won overall at Savannah Tourney.

from Nikki Russell:
UW-Milwaukee 12- U of Maryland 0

from Megan Bricker:
NCRU took 3rd in the tournament!!

from Alicia Calvert:
UCF beat princeton 64-0