Two WANTED ads in one day, this has never been heard of!
My name is Emily and I currently play rugby for UNI. I just joined this year and I wanted to know more about the sport. So I've decided to use rugby as the topic for my research paper. Our library is limited to the number of books we have about the origins of rugby, so if you know of any good books or other sources I could use please let me know if you have time. Thanks you for taking the time to read this email.
Sincerely,
Emily C.
Update from Emily: I'm looking for the history, origins, and traditions of rugby for my research paper.
Update from Emily (3/30/2009):
I just wanted to say thank you for your help with my paper. I got an A- on it! Thanks agian!
Emily C.
If you have any good recommendations for some rugby books for Emily...leave your recommendations in the comments, email me or Facebook me.
See other Wanted Ads:
Rugby Survey about Business, News, Social Networking and Websites
Touring Rugby Sides to Visit South West England
Rugby Field Usage vs Other Sports
Rugby Recipes






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our