A few people have complained that they can't see the calendar very well in the blogger window.
It is an interesting dilemma as I wish I could just have the calendar show the weekends, but no option exists for Google Calendar. I also tried making the calendar bigger and then my posts were tiny tiny and I like the wide format of my blog.
So I have added a link BELOW the calendar so you can view the LARGE version of the calendar...this view is still in real-time, so just refresh and something could have been edited!
View Large Version of the Calendar
UPDATE: I changed the format of the calendar to Agenda, so you only see the scheduled events for 30 days. If you click the View the Large Version of the Calendar you will see the calendar in a normal 7 day format. Enjoy!
View Large Version of the Calendar
2007-01-04T19:25:00-06:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Jan
(13)
- Online Calendar...Scores...
- Missing Practice
- Best of Craigslist and Postsecret
- Rugby Clinic and GO COLTS!
- I must blog...I have to blog!
- Sick Days...
- Running Montage
- Rugby Motivation...or lack thereof
- 2007 Seedings...
- In the Beginning...
- Update on my Hand...
- Mauling 101
- View Large Version of the Calendar
-
▼
Jan
(13)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens