My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
May 12, 2008

Rugby Video Monday

Its that time again, its Rugby Video Monday! I know you all have been waiting all weekend for this event to happen. While this segment of the Your Scrumhalf Connection blog is not as exciting as the weekly postings of Post Secret, I hope it does bring a little joy to your heart. And who doesn't love a good rugby video?

This week the video comes from a new friend I met in Austin a few weeks ago at the Huns/HARC game. Gerry and Brutus (his big dog!) met Jake first and then I met Gerry as well. Thanks for reading Gerry and hope to see you around Texas Rugby more soon! I have always like this video and always loved doing the drill, thanks for bringing an old classic back Gerry.

Don't forget you can submit your own rugby video by just emailing me!