So I was bored at work today, so I decided to Google my name. That didn't bring up much exciting things, so I added rugby on the end of my name - Wendy Young rugby.
I found some interesting results:
1) Your Scrumhalf Connection, my blog is listed of course!
2) USA Rugby - I'm in the pool! The USA Rugby Women's National Team Pool that is! I've known that I was in the pool since June 2007, but its just nice to see your name in print!
USA Rugby Women's National Team Pool
Not sure if you have read Goff either, but they are estimating the cost of the England Tour to be around $1500 bucks a player. This is a huge cost, but who can say no to a tour with the Eagles? I am a reserve, so no traveling for me unless someone gets hurt.
Stay healthy all you scrumhalfs, but just know that I will have my bag packed and ready to go in a heartbeat if you get hurt...but really, please stay healthy, I would never wish ill on you...
3) Womeneagles.com - has the rosters from the NA4 tournament where I played against Canada.
4) Austin Valkyries - My current rugby club.
5) Rugby Canada - Match report from one the NA4 games.
6) Strr.net - Society of Texas Rugby Referees, one of my match reports for refereeing.
7) and there is even more, but I am sure you are bored of it by now.
Sometimes the internet can be incredibly helpful, but these days we are almost chronicling our lives because of the internet. Google is amazing...but its scary what you can find!
Google Your Name & Rugby - Wendy Young Rugby
2007-11-01T16:40:00-05:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Nov
(29)
- Rugby (everything really!) Here & There
- Women's Rugby Youtube GROUP
- We want videos!
- Women’s 2007 England Tour Updates
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Remembering...
- Rugby Here & There
- Another Post about the West...
- NO New NA4 Layout...ITT's it IS!
- USA 7s Women's Developmental Squad for NAWIRA 7's ...
- Rugby Here & There
- USA Rugby D1 National Championship PAST WINNERS
- 300 Spoofs
- DI & DII Champions
- Scores Day Two
- Keystone vs ORSU
- Beantown Defeats New York! 17 to 17 at the last mi...
- Scores Day One
- USA Rugby Problems Watching...
- I'm Hoping
- Watch the USA Rugby Women's Club Championships LIVE
- USA Rugby DI & DII National Championships
- 2008 NEW ORLEANS RUGBY RECOVERY EFFORT
- Texas Youth Rugby Association
- England Tour Roster Announced
- Support Women's National Team England Tour
- Geography of USA Rugby Women’s Rugby D1 Teams
- Google Your Name & Rugby - Wendy Young Rugby
- Round of 16 Photos (Day 1 & Day 2)
-
▼
Nov
(29)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens