I don't know if anyone has heard, but I am hoping that USA Rugby allows us to "download" the games or at least the target link because I will be at the Little Rock tournament all weekend and will have very limited internet access.
If they do allow it to be archived or accessible later, I have figured out a way to download it onto my computer. I did it the other day with the Glendale film when we played Glendale, so I know it will work...but I will need the link.
So tomorrow we don't leave until like noon, so I can get the first couple of games and I will try to upload them in portions so you can download them too. Check back tomorrow morning and pass the word if I am successful!
Wish me luck!
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Nov
(29)
- Rugby (everything really!) Here & There
- Women's Rugby Youtube GROUP
- We want videos!
- Women’s 2007 England Tour Updates
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Remembering...
- Rugby Here & There
- Another Post about the West...
- NO New NA4 Layout...ITT's it IS!
- USA 7s Women's Developmental Squad for NAWIRA 7's ...
- Rugby Here & There
- USA Rugby D1 National Championship PAST WINNERS
- 300 Spoofs
- DI & DII Champions
- Scores Day Two
- Keystone vs ORSU
- Beantown Defeats New York! 17 to 17 at the last mi...
- Scores Day One
- USA Rugby Problems Watching...
- I'm Hoping
- Watch the USA Rugby Women's Club Championships LIVE
- USA Rugby DI & DII National Championships
- 2008 NEW ORLEANS RUGBY RECOVERY EFFORT
- Texas Youth Rugby Association
- England Tour Roster Announced
- Support Women's National Team England Tour
- Geography of USA Rugby Women’s Rugby D1 Teams
- Google Your Name & Rugby - Wendy Young Rugby
- Round of 16 Photos (Day 1 & Day 2)
-
▼
Nov
(29)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens