Umm, so its still raining. It hasn't stopped raining for like two weeks. And they are predicting rain until like next week, like NEXT SATURDAY! This is crazy! I went on weather.com to get a synopsis, and they provided me with this great graphic. WOW, could have figured that out on my own!
So it seems that the National Guard has been activated, the firefighters and police department are all on heightened alert.
Yesterday I drove by Town Lake the main river in Austin and it was HIGH and MOVING. I have never seen it this high, nor moving that fast. I can just imagine all the little kayaker's flying by...ha, I doubt they are letting anyone kayak now!
So I was thinking of taking Jake to the dog park today, because he is going berserk from being inside the house so much...but decided against it. What if he tries to swim, he loves the water SO much and drowns? I would be devastated and surely chastised for being a bad dog owner. So I will try to play with him in the front yard when the sun occasionally peeks out.
Whew. Maybe I should have bought an umbrella, I still don't own one.
Rain, Rain, rain..rain...
2007-06-28T14:38:00-05:00
Scrumhalf Connection
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(273)
-
▼
Jun
(27)
- Rain, Rain, rain..rain...
- Rookie/Collegiate Clinic - Hosted by Austin Valkyries
- More and More 7s...
- Eco-Friendly Rugby Ball (Fair Trade!)
- Drop Kick Photos
- Bloodfest 7s Results
- Satiated Beaver Tour Day 6 -10
- Satiated Beavers Tour Day 5
- NASC to become NA4
- Satiated Beavers Day 4
- Satiated Beaver Tour Update & Pictures
- Satiated Beaver Tour Update & Photos!
- NASC Pictures & Debutante Ball Pictures
- NASC - Day 6
- NASC - Day 5
- NASC - Day 4 & Satiated Beaver Tour
- NASC - Day 2 & 3
- NASC - Day 1
- Bloodfest 7s - Austin Rugby
- Your Scrumhalf Connection...revamped
- Austin Valkyries - Coach Wanted
- Offense vs. Defense
- Street View Google Maps...FREAKIN' SWEET!
- Repost from Rugby Dirt
- Dallas 7s Pictures
- Rugby Here and There
- 10th Annual Bloodfest - June 23, 2007
-
▼
Jun
(27)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens