So a few of my teammates really really really love 7's...and so they decided to start Winter 7's here in Austin. I think part of us just can't let go of 15's and do have a great passion for 7's.
There is even talk of having a small tournament and trying to get some teams to come down and hang out with us. This is totally social and meant to be a buffer until 15's starts sometime in early 2007.
2007. Now that is pretty scary...I remember when I was younger and I would think about reaching the 2000's...wow. I thought it would be like the Jetsons...wouldn't that be awesome?
And I know the picture has snow in it...and it probably hasn't snowed in Austin for years. But it is Winter 7's after all! Just because it could possibly be 60 degrees in Austin.... :)
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(191)
-
▼
Nov
(25)
- Julie McCoy Footwork Camp in Philly
- Guest Blogger #2 - The Forgotten Rugby Dynasty
- Posting a Baby!!
- Guest Blogger #1 - Football vs. Rugby
- pictures of the damage.
- i hurt myself...
- Random Funny Blogs from DIGG.COM
- Youtube FUN!!!
- A quick walk...
- Camping 2006
- New Layout...
- A few ways to WASTE time
- Winter 7's?
- USA 7's PROMO VIDEO
- Texas A&M Defeats Eastern Illinois University 22-17
- New York Defeats Berkely
- Black Eyes, Team Pictures and more...
- Pictures of the Beaver Bus!!
- Pictures from High Desert Tournament
- Buy Nothing Day
- Road Trip to College Station...Playing with Texas ...
- USA Rugby Posters
- We Got DA BUS!!
- BEAVER TOUR 2007
- I think I'm ready...
-
▼
Nov
(25)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens