My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Fantasy Rugby: Who Will Go All the Way?

Submit your Fantasy Rugby Bracket for the USA Rugby Collegiate Championships
Div 1 & Div 2 Women's Rugby


For scores, results, video etc of USA Rugby Collegiate Championships view this blog post!


Click
here to fill out your bracket via Google Docs or just use the form above.


For scores, results, video etc of USA Rugby Collegiate Championships view this blog post!

The winning bracket or the closest winner will receive a YSC Tshirt! No cheating as I can view who has made revisions via the Google Doc!

I borrowed this idea from Rugby America, they are having a men's rugby bracket, but not for the women...so I made it up! This is a experiment and if it goes well we will do it each year for Collegaites, Club etc.

Also thanks to K-Train for helping me figure out the Google Doc!