My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Whew, what a crazy month April has been! Hope you are out there living your rugby dreams, personal dreams and having a blast! April was the month of winning here are Scrumhalf Connection with 2 Dollface Rugger Tshirts given away and 2 YSC Tshirts as well! See the winners below:

Dollface Rugger Tshirt raffle WINNERS:

Betsy Hornstein of Oregon Rugby
&
Chelsey Ringsdorf of UNI Rugby

Please email me your postal address, full name and desired tshirt size and I will get it right out to you!

250th Twitter Follower YSC Tshirt WINNER:

I am looking for more Twitter followers so I let everyone on Twitter know that follows me that if they helped pass the word on I would randomly pick a follower to win a YSC Tshirt. That winner is:

@amf7

Please email me your postal address, full name and desired tshirt size and I will get it right out to you!


TBD, the Championships have not been played yet!

Thanks for entering the April Raffle and for following me on Twitter (we are almost to 300 followers!) Have a great weekend!