Source: en.wikipedia.org
Scrum is an iterative incremental process of software development commonly used with agile software development. Despite the fact that "Scrum" is not an acronym, some companies implementing the process have been known to adhere to an all capital letter expression of the word, i.e. ...
Today's word was "scrum" and the search results were not rugby related...sad!
(I am doing a daily random rugby word search on Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" search and posting the first entry that comes up!)
(I am doing a daily random rugby word search on Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" search and posting the first entry that comes up!)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our
Search term: scrum rugby
Scrum (rugby) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 9:48am
(I am doing a daily random rugby word search on Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" search and posting the first entry that comes up!)
Search term: scrum