My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

This week's video comes via my inbox (Google Alerts) and is of the UCLA Women's Rugby Team playing Prom Dress Rugby. I love rugby in dresses, so I had to post it! I especially like the referee who appears to be in half a tux?!

The Bruin Rangers, UCLA's official women's rugby club team, held their 3rd annual Prom Dress Rugby game on January 8, 2009. Learn more about the team at their website here.



View the video here if you are using a RSS reader...

Other Rugby Video Mondays:
1/5/2009: USA WNT 7's Video in Dubai
12/19/2008: 27 Phases...
12/15/2008: Rugby Video by Austin Blanton
12/8/2008: Rugby in the Mud!
12/1/2008: Various Drills and Workouts

Please keep sending me your favorite videos: yourscrumhalfconnection@gmail.com! Want even more videos? Make sure to check out my Vimeo profile or my Youtube channel...

NOTE: all new videos will be on Vimeo only as they are recorded in High Definition.