My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Hello! Surgery went really well and I am home in bed today resting and enjoying my pain meds...Thanks for all the emails and outpouring of support, it means a lot. Also I have 4 guest blog posts that will be going up in the next few days, I would love to have more so email me me your post! As long as it is rugby related, I will be glad to post it!

So the picture on the right is from this morning, I am icing and am using my Carter Pillow for elevation and support. Pretty ridiculous wearing this huge pink block, but it really does help!

The picture on the left is my chalkboard that I made a few months ago and it is my favorie! Notice the USA Women's 7s Team calendar (all profits go to the team) and my Rugby-Calendar.com calendar. Love both of them! Also The Girl left me a love note this morning, isn't she the sweetest?

The surgery I had on my right hand was a Percutaneous Pinning of the 5th metacarpal. See below for a video that is similar to what I had done...mine was the right hand at the pinkie finger. The video is animated, so no blood is seen etc.