Since beginning this blog I have been blessed to receive a few free items or rugby swag along the way, and so I decided that I should share the wealth! One of the first tshirts I received was from the Notre Dame Rugby team, after I blogged about the return of their team. After exchanging a few emails with Christopher Liedl the men's coach, he asked if I would like a free tshirt, of course I was SO excited! Check out the email below from Christopher at Notre Dame:
The thanks are all ours. It really was an unexpected privilege to see someone writing so highly of the Notre Dame Rugby program. The t-shirt was the least we could do. As far as directing anyone who might be interested in buying shirts, the Student Activities Office should have them on our online marketplace within a month or so. Thanks again for the shout out. I hope you're getting a lot of good use out of the shirt.
Regards,
Christopher Liedl
Whenever I wear the Notre Dame Rugby shirt I get plenty of attention and lots of compliments! Thanks again for sending it Christopher, and I will continue wearing it with pride!
So for those of you that are still reading, I will be giving away Your Scrumhalf Connection tshirts once a month beginning this month! It will be a random drawing and you can get your name in the hat by either emailing me, or leaving your name and comment in the comments section. Winners will be picked on Sept 15, 2008 and your shirt will be mailed out shortly after that. Good luck!
Custom Search
Scrumhalf Connection Blog on Facebook
Watch this video to enter for a chance to win VIP tickets to the Heineken Cup Final!
Follow me on Twitter!
YSC Proudly Sponsors
Our Sports tickets include
rugby tickets,
boxing tickets,
hockey tickets and soccer tickets
Tickets World-Wide is a proud sponsor of Your Scrumhalf Connection. We handle tickets for a vast variety of events including the Super Bowl, Women's Final Four and the US Open Tennis tournament. For twenty years we have traded NFL Football and NBA Basketball tickets. Some of our favorite local teams include the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets. International favorites include World Cup Soccer, Grand Prix Racing and the Winter Olympics. Need college basketball seats? Yes, we trade Duke Blue Devils, Kentucky Wildcats and the Tar Heels. We also handle national events like NFR Rodeo and Las Vegas events. Any Ticket, anywhere!
Score yourself a few custom rugby t-shirts.
Get ready for top class online NFL betting at amazing site, Bet-on-the-NFL.com. You can also discover a number of other great football betting sites, news, and stats at SB3. Like to play games? The best online casinos website is Jaxcasinos.com
The place for sports betting, find the best online casino, nfl spread or check the best poker website.
Kontera It!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(290)
-
▼
Sep
(24)
- Recent Your Scrumhalf Connection Videos
- Rugby Video Monday: Philly vs Raleigh 9/20/2008
- Positive/Negative
- West League Matches this Weekend
- England to Host 2010 Women's Rugby World Cup
- Come on the Merry Go Round!
- Rugby Video Monday: Girls Play Too
- And the Winner is...
- Hilarious SNL Skit
- The Leaves are Changing...
- WANTED: West Rugby Senior All-Star Team Head Coach
- Austin Valkyries Present: FOREVER STRONG
- Hurricane Ike Watch 2008
- Oh IKE!
- High Desert Rugby Classic - Oct. 18 -19 2008
- WANTED: Women's Rugby Coach in Clinton, NY
- Rugby Video Monday: Vassar Spotlight
- Back in the Game
- Rugby Union Called 'Ignorant and Patriarchal' by W...
- Friends of Your Scrumhalf Connection
- Off the Streets and Onto the Rugby Pitch
- US National 7s Team Announces World Cup Practice S...
- Giving Back: Your Scrumhalf Connection Tshirt!
- Rugby Video Monday: Funny Rugby
-
▼
Sep
(24)






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens