My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Oct 18, 2007

FREE THE GRAPES!

Free the Grapes! is a national, grassroots coalition of consumers, wineries and retailers who seek to remove restrictions in states that still prohibit consumers from purchasing wines directly from wineries and retailers.

* Wisconsin Consumers: Click Here to maintain shipping!
* Ohio Wine Lovers: Click Here

Click here to send a message to your state legislators today!

Blog: Join the discussion

I found this site this morning after checking out woot.com. If you don't know what woot.com is, check it out...they sell really cheap stuff that is awesome! Yea not the best description I have ever come up with in my life, but kind of out of words this morning.

I know there are bigger issues in life, but the graphic was just kick a$$! Have a great weekend, GOOOOOO ENGLAND!