My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Oct 22, 2007

Finally Fall Weather!

So this morning I awoke to a very Harry Potter like day. You know the days that the book talks about where the wind is whipping everything about and the rain is relentless? A day where in the great hall, Dumbledore would have changed the sky to sunny and bright. Hey, by the way did you hear that Dumbeldore is gay? Who knew!

Anyways, loving the fallish weather and excited about carving pumpkins on Wednesday night! I know this may be hard to read for those of you that are experiencing snow and bitter cold, but it was in the fifties for the first time last night. I love this kind of weather and I love that it is the middle of October and we are just starting to get cold. LOVE IT!

So check out a few of the cooler pumpkin carvings...err pumpkin arrangements I found on the net:









Haha, after I had looked for a few pumpkin designs I liked, I came across this website: http://www.extremepumpkins.com. Very similar to Ace of Cakes (Extreme Cakes) on TLC where they light cakes on fire and reguarly have fireworks included. SWEETNESS!