My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Apr 13, 2007

Bobby Kennedy

Please go rent the movie Bobby...the movie is inspiring, heroic and amazing. The world does need a social cleansing and it can start with politics. We don't have to work against the system. War is not the answer.

I know this post is all over the place, but I just feel like there still is hope, honor and integrity in this world. We just need the right person in charge to help lead us there...not force us to believe as they do.

The special features on the video are awesome as well, this film was directed and written by Emilio Estevez who has dedicated half of his life to Bobby and making this film.

Here are a few videos I found on You tube...some of the videos have had the embedding removed, not sure why.