WANTED: CU Women's Rugby Seeks Tour Abroad
Hey Wendy,

I'm the scrum half on the University of Colorado women's rugby team. We are looking for a tour to take us to Ireland for spring break. Our spring break is March 20th-28th. We are also very open to destination suggestions, but we want a cheap trip (around $2000 per person). I was wondering if you or any teams had any suggestions.

I'm the scrum half on the University of Colorado women's rugby team. We are looking for a tour to take us to Ireland for spring break. Our spring break is March 20th-28th. We are also very open to destination suggestions, but we want a cheap trip (around $2000 per person). I was wondering if you or any teams had any suggestions.
Thanks!!
Holly AdinoffHave a Rugby WANTED AD request? Leave your info in the comments, email me or Facebook me.
See other Wanted Ads:
CU Women's Rugby Seeks Tour Abroad
Georgetown University Women Announce Coach Search
Chesapeake Women’s Rugby Announces Coach Search
NYRC Women Announce Coach Search
Doing a Rugby Research Paper! Can you Recommend any Books? *Emily got an A-! Thanks for all the submissions!
Survey about Rugby Business, News, Social and Travel Website
Touring Rugby Sides to Visit South West England






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our