My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

Happy Monday all! Guess what? It is time for summer fun! This means sunshine, 7s rugby and cold beverages! Today I have a few videos from events that the Satiated Beavers (Austin team) attended. They are from last year and are from the Dallas Tournament and the Austin Bloodfest Tournament. All the videos but one are in sexy HD...so make sure to watch them!

For information on the 2009 Dallas Tournament, go here. Info on the Bloodfest tournament is here.

Beavers (Austin) vs Little Rock - Dallas 7s Rugby 2008 from Scrumhalf Connection on Vimeo.

Beavers (Austin) vs Little Rock - Dallas 7s Rugby 2008

These videos are from last year but I wanted to get all the videos in the same place. Great games ladies!



Beavers (Austin) vs Phatties (A&M) - Austin Bloodfest Final 2008 from Scrumhalf Connection on Vimeo.

Beavers (Austin) vs Phatties (A&M) - Austin Bloodfest Final 2008

These videos are from last year but I wanted to get all the videos in the same place. The quality on this one is not the best but I don't have the original files...sad!



Little Rock vs Phatties (A&M) - Dallas 7s 2008 from Scrumhalf Connection on Vimeo.

Little Rock vs Phatties (A&M) - Dallas 7s 2008

These videos are from last year but I wanted to get all the videos in the same place. Great games ladies!



Beavers (Austin) vs Houston - Dallas 7s 2008 from Scrumhalf Connection on Vimeo.

Beavers (Austin) vs Houston - Dallas 7s 2008

These videos are from last year but I wanted to get all the videos in the same place. Great games ladies!


Other Rugby Video Mondays:
5/4/2009: More U23 LAU Videos from March 2009
4/20/2009: ERRFU A vs Texas & ERFFU B vs Texas
4/13/2009: Austin Valkyries vs DC Furies & Houston
4/6/2009: Glendale vs Berkeley Video from Infinity Park

Please keep sending me your favorite videos: scrumhalfconnection@gmail.com! Make sure to check out my Vimeo Channel or my Youtube channel...and you can subscribe to both if you like, but keep in mind that all new videos will be on Vimeo only as they are recorded in High Definition.