Thanks to John Birch of Letchworth Girls Rugby for this weeks video. Rugby in the mud is usually a blast, but I am not sure about doing it in freezing weather! I have played rugby in the snow once and it was fun but frightening at the same time. When your face is pressed into the snow or standing water and you can't breathe...thats a little scary!
The video is not embeddable this week, to view it go here.
However, here is a short video of a team sliding in a HUGE mud puddle after their game. When I played at the University of Oklahoma the fields drained into the side ditches and we used to always slide in the puddles as well. Or if you were walking up to the field and happened to be wearing flip flops, you may have ended up on your back because it was so slippery!
Other Rugby Video Mondays:
12/1/2008: Various Drills and Workouts
11/24/2008: Rugby on the Mind
11/17/2008: I am Colorado's Female Rugby Player
11/10/2008: Oklahoma Roses Rugby
11/3/2008: Football's for Girls
Please keep sending me your favorite videos: yourscrumhalfconnection@gmail.com! Want even more videos? Make sure to check out my Vimeo profile or my Youtube channel...
NOTE: all new videos will be on Vimeo only as they are recorded in High Definition.






Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our