My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!

After the Men's Soccer World Cup I enjoyed the many videos of soccer players flailing all over the place, but this was a new one that I hadn't seen yet. It came across a rugby listserv I subscribe to: American Rugby News administered by Dan Santoro.



Here is a link to the video if you cannot view this via your RSS feed etc.

Other Rugby Video Mondays:
10/28/2008: Dallas Rugby Returns
10/20/2008: Flag Rugby
10/13/2008: Rugby Video Monday: What it means to be an Eagle
10/6/2008: Touch Rugby European Championship Semi-Final 2008
9/30/2008: Philly vs Raleigh 9/20/2008
9/22/2008: Girls Play Too!

9/8/2008: Vassar Spotlight
9/2/2008: Funny Rugby Clips

Please keep sending me your favorite videos: yourscrumhalfconnection@gmail.com! Want even more videos? Make sure to check out my Vimeo profile or my Youtube channel...all new videos are going on Vimeo as they are recorded in High Definition.