My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Oct 8, 2008

Link Love

Welcome to a lovely Wednesday morning!! I found two more sites that have given me some Link Love, so I am returning the favor!

Coyote Women's Rugby
Telegraph.co.uk - Rugby Unions News

Thanks for the love and you are now added to the Scrumhalf Friends and Bloggers section on the left. Thanks to Jerry for pointing out that I am now linked to the Telegraph.co.uk Rugby Union page, that is a HUGE rugby site!!! Thanks to whomever runs that page, what an honor!!!

Have a great hump day! Also, please let me know if you have linked to my site and I have just missed it, I would love to add you to my Links section! Email me at yourscrumhalfconnection@gmail.com.

UPDATE -
What the french, toast? - has me on their blogroll! I have added your blog to my Links section, thanks for the LOVE!
The last long walk home - has me in their links section, thanks! I have returned the Link Love!
Note: This website has an absolutely hilarious Caption contest every Tuesday! Cast your vote for best caption!