US vs. Australia II Highlights and Photos - from Womeneagles.com
Videos
US Kickoff Return - 6 Eagles carry the ball.
#8 Tina Nesberg dives in for her second try.
3 tries by Ellie Karvoski!
Photo Galleries
Photo Gallery I - photographer Jen Doan
Photo Gallery II - photographer Bill English
US Kickoff Return - 6 Eagles carry the ball.
#8 Tina Nesberg dives in for her second try.
3 tries by Ellie Karvoski!
Photo Galleries
Photo Gallery I - photographer Jen Doan
Photo Gallery II - photographer Bill English
**And I have never played on youtube until today...here are some of the gems I found!
New York Team doing USA Cheers for the Eagles
A mascot in TUTU and pink dress gets taken out...
Asheville Womens Rugby - Ice Cream Eating Contest
USA Eagles vs Canada in Boulder, CO (I was there...it was awesome!)
Memphis Blues Promo Video







Rucking Zone
Keystone Premiership Team
ScrumQueens
Our