My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://scrumhalfconnection.com
and update your bookmarks.

Read my latest posts!
Apr 17, 2006

Baton Rouge Barbarians

I added the Baton Rouge Barbarians under Texas Clubside teams today. Not sure if you are club, but it didn't sound like you were collegiate.

Send me some more details! Here is the email I recieved:

Dear Wendy,

Hi, thanks for sending that website address out! I am the contact for the newest women's club side team in
the west, the Baton Rouge Barbarians Women's Team. We are from Louisiana, but our brother team is part of
the TRU and so we have followed their lead.

We are on the way to getting a website, and it would be fantastic if we could be added to the right side of
the website with the club lists :)

Please let me know what information I need to send you.

Thanks!
Marcel Gawronski
Baton Rouge Women's Rugby